Max. 6 participants
base 6 people
From 1,050 USD
today equal to
980 EUR pp
base 2 people
From 1,335 USD
today equal to
1.246 EUR pp
Join us for 4 emotional days!
Classic safari 4 days that will allow you to wander through different landscapes where land, water, fire, wildlife and men blend in the still unspoilt African nature. Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara offer their great show that you will attend.
Every day will therefore be a unique experience in which we look forward to accompany you! We will take care of you at all times of the day and check that the facilities you choose respect all your expectations. During the safari you will always have water, fresh drinks and snacks. All meals are included. Our guides will be happy to answer any of your curiosity and to satisfy, as far as possible, your every wish.
We staff will be available for any need from your arrival at the airport to your departure.
For any information do not hesitate to contact us! Below you can find out the detailed program day by day.
Routes, services and prices are to be understood as purely indicative, as estimated on the basis of standards and average prices that can be confirmed only at the time of quotation.
click on (+) to find out all the details day by day
Day 1 - Transfer from Kilimanjaro Airport, reception, excursions in the area and overnight in Arusha.
Arrival at the JRO airport where you will find our staff to welcome you. We will move to the hotel near the city and after a well deserved rest, if there was time available, we will accompany you in visiting the city and the market of Arusha. We’ll go back to the hotel for dinner.
- recommended clothing and equipment: sweater for the evening
- transfer airport-hotel 1 hour approx
- full board in hotel
Day 2 - Lake Manyara National Park - overnight in Karatu
After breakfast we will go on safari to Lake Manyara, where we will be fascinated by an unusual landscape, characterized by the strong presence of water, element of encounter of mammals and birds. Game drive throughout the day with a stop at the hot springs Maji Moto. We return in the afternoon at the lodge in Karatu.
- clothing and equipment: safari
- moving Arusha-Manyara lake 2 hours and half/ moving Manyara-Karatu lake 40 minutes
- lunch box/ dinner at the overnight stay
Day 3 - Ngorongoro Conservation Area – overnight in Mto Wa Mbu
Upon awakening and well recharged we will reach the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a huge protected caldera that houses thousands of animals and where there is the highest probability of seeing the black rhinoceros, now almost extinct in the lands of Tanzania. Overnight in Mto Wa Mbu.
- recommended clothing and equipment: from safari but especially in the morning the temperatures can be rigid so it is recommended a down jacket and long pants, bandana and hat, amuchina.
- moving Karatu-Ngorongoro 1 hour and 20 approx/ moving Ngorongoro-Mto Wa Mbu 1 hour
- lunch box/dinner at the overnight stay
Day 4 – Tarangire National Park – transfer to airport or departure by sea extension
After breakfast at the hotel we will leave for the safari by car to the National Park of Tarangire. The morning will be dedicated to the visit of the park (if the time of your flight allows it), uncontested kingdom of magnificent elephants and massive baobab. After lunch we will take you to the Kilimanjaro International Airport for your return home or sea extension.
- recommended clothing and equipment: safari, dust bandana, insect spray, hat, sunglasses, hiking shoes.
- moving Mto Wa Mbu-Tarangire NP 1 hour/ moving Tarangire NP-JRO airport 4 hours
- lunch box